Sunday, January 26, 2014

6 Super Bowl Worthy Recipes



 It's about that time! Super Bowl XLVIII is a week away. Although I'm excited about the game, I'm more excited about the food! This is one of the few Sundays when appetizers are endless and you can eat a whole meal without a vegetable insight (minus the celery that accompanies the wing platter) and not feel bad about it. Naturally, I headed over to Pinterest and found my favorite recipes that are Super Bowl worthy. These are recipes that I've personally made or come highly recommended by a friend.


                                                              BLT Meatball Sliders

These sliders are so yummy! My husband and I love them. I made them at the start of football season. Simply delicious!



BLT Meatball Sliders - these easy meatball sandwiches are perfect for eating while watching the game http://www.insidebrucrewlife.com







Five Bean Vegetarian Chili

For all you vegetarians, this chili is the bomb! I added some shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream and was good to go. If you're looking for some comfort food next Sunday, you've found your dish.

Five Bean Vegetarian Chili - Creme de la Crumb





Slow cooker Sticky Wings

My good friend recommended these wings. She made them for her family and said they are irresistibly delicious.The best part is you can use your slow cooker!




Chicken Wing Dip

What's the Super Bowl without a dip? I could literally eat the whole bowl of chicken wing dip by myself. It's just that good! I use tortilla chips with it (my go to dip chip). They just go with everything.

Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip

I added two dessert recipes, which I haven't tried yet BUT they look delish and easy for your family or guest to grab and enjoy.

Caramel Apple Bites

Caramel Apple Bites Recipe

No-Bake Salty Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars

No-Bake Sweet & Salty Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars


Happy Super Bowl. Let's Eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10