Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014

2014 is here!!!! I am so thankful to see a new year and I look forward to all the goodness this year will bring. I made a short list of things that I plan to focus on in 2014. Usually my list is about being a better wife, mom and a vow to be more positive. Although these things aren't on my list this year, I continue to strive to be the best wife, mom and all around positive human-being on a daily basis. My list for 2014 is about the things that I personally need to focus on in order to be my best self period. Making God my top priority will always be numero uno! Without that everything will definitely fall to pieces.  Making ME a priority is also a really important one. The last five years, I've really put myself on the back burner. I've put the needs ( and wants ) of my family in front of mine. Of course, there is nothing wrong with taking care of your family but I have crazily neglected myself. So exploring my wants and needs are a must in 2014 and moving forward. The first two on my list will definitely help me with numbers 3- 8! So cheers to a new year and a fresh start! 2014, You're all mine!!
What are your goals for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10