Thursday, January 16, 2014

Inspiration Boards





Like many people, I'm a visual person. At least once a year since I was a teenager I would add different goals to something I called my "dream book". Looking back, it's amazing how many of those things have come to past and I'm still expecting others. Last year was the first year I switched it up and began creating vision boards. This year I decided to do an inspiration board. My inspiration board, unlike my vision board, consist of words, phrases, and quotes. These words, quotes, and phrases inspire thoughts that lead to writing ideas or the inspired action for the day. I absolutely love having this board in my office. Whenever I'm at my desk feeling tired or unmotivated, it's a great reminder of the direction I want my day and life to go. I am constantly adding words and phrases to it, and I will continue to do so until there is no room.:) The other board is my to do list, my list of ideas, and a copy of the menu for the week. I have yet to get completely organized but this is definitely a start! As I get organized I will be sure to share tips and ideas with you guys.

How do you get organized?



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10