Monday, January 27, 2014

Simply Breathtaking

The snow is really coming down and I'm loving it! Surprisingly the boys are so over it. I'm like the kid in the situation. I want to go out in it, walk around, and take pictures. Now if we get completely snowed in, I will be singing a different tune. I will immediately jump on Orlando and Tyson's bandwagon because by no means do I want to be stuck in the house.
On our way home from their basketball game (yep, I'm from Georgia and I'm driving in the snow...we don't do that down there) we stopped and took a few photos of the park that we often visit during the summer and the snow has completely taken over.
I couldn't help but think how amazing God is. Sure it's cold and the snow can be such a headache, but when you step back and take a look at the scenery, it's simply breathtaking! Our creator never ceases to amaze me.:)

Hope you guys are staying warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10