Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Coldest Winter Ever



School was out, yet again today. I'm not sure what is going on with our weather but it sure does feel like the coldest winter ever! I think the boys have been to school 5 days the whole month of January because the temperatures have been below zero. So what does this all mean? It means that we have been totally thrown off of our schedule, my grocery bill increased this month ( extra snacks and lunches), my house is a wreck because it's too cold to play outside so superheroes have invaded our home (Orlando and Tyson) all while Thomas is on the road recruiting! Although the crazed clean freak in me wants to scream, I have managed to let go of trying to keep everything nice and neat. I have a real issue with keeping things clean...I literally lose it (mentally) when things are a mess. This cold winter has taught me that it's okay when things are out of place. Sometimes that's when you have the most fun! I've been laughing at my boys nonstop because their imaginations are out of this world! Even though spring can't get here fast enough, I've found joy in all this chaos. I'm just so grateful we have heat!
 
 
Being stranded also called for Giovanni's ... the best pizza in town!


                                    

Our light post still shining...oh I just love it..so cute:)


KEEP WARM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10