Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Recap

So the day finally came! The boys had their first basketball game.
How did it go? Well, I'm glad you asked. Orlando thought he was running track and Tyson already tried to quit. Now in Tyson's defense, the other team thought we were playing football and Tyson just couldn't understand why they were attempting to tackle him. I completely understood his logic. As a result, he hit his head on the court and had an attitude the rest of the game. He said that he didn't  want to play anymore but Thomas and I thought this was a good time to talk to him about quitting. Hence, he will be out on the court next weekend and finish out the season.
Orlando on the other hand was constantly beating everybody down the court. He put a brand new meaning to the word hustle.What can I say, the boy can run! I mean, check out his form below. Lol

Anywho, after such a stressful game ( my nerves were shot from watching all the tackling on the court) the plan was to grab some sushi but the almighty NFL PLAYOFFS were on and the Japanese Steakhouse didn't have TV's. I was a bit disappointed about not having my sushi rolls but a cosmopolitan made up for that. Plus, Thomas is about to head back to work and recruiting is about to gear up again so mommy needed a cocktail to mentally prepare herself for double duty. All in all, family time is always great even if it means watching preschoolers in oversized shirts fall all over each other for a basketball. I enjoyed every minute.

How was your weekend?


Tyson expressing his concerns to daddy
The boy is focused, lol
Orlando sprinting down the court

Playing defense


Cosmo 'hello lover" :)

Glued in to the TV. Ty was asking endless questions...ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10